DIVINE MASCULINE "The truth is, I never saw you as a friend. I always wanted more."

DIVINE MASCULINE "The truth is, I never saw you as a friend. I always wanted more."

Your masculine is highly intuitive about you, and can knows alot about you from his dreams and visions alone…

“This is the most vulnerable message yet,,,,”


“No one compares to you, and if you want to see the world, go right ahead. Can’t say you don’t deserve it….”


It’s very attractive for him to watch his divine feminine embody the strength card :).
All eyes are on his divine feminine!



You’re supposed to feel this way when it’s real. If it doesn’t feel like your heart’s on fire when you look at her, she’s not your lady.

No more running, holding back feels more painful.

Sensual fantasies, daydreams, can’t focus at work, empress feminine, transformation.


You’re all I ever think about, and that’s the honest truth. Your purity is everything. Trust me, when I say that. I’ve seen alot on my path, and I love you.”


Surprises of transformation, stability and intimacy through touch.

He’s becoming more levelheaded as he heals addictions. Also, Very much aware of those distracting him with VICES. The willpower is yours DM. :)

Join me on Patreon for EXTRA READINGS, AND A MORE COZY FEEL :)

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=46996835

You made me see so much, just by loving me. It’s been hard. Addictions.Distractions. I was running from ME.


What do you want from your twinflame journey? You must be able to imagine it without creating fear and doubts simultaneously.

Personal Readings:

Get your OWN DM letter, or a full twinflame reading

https://www.wisio.com/Twintuitive717

DM: I can’t stand the routines, but I know becoming aware of them is important.


“Confrontations happening, too many people in the house.”

Check out these channels for support and motivation on your journey. You’re not alone.

KWEENOFPENTACLES1111
https://youtu.be/lycGk5qpw2Q

Divine Symmetry 1-8-4-7
https://youtu.be/hyj6EM3u7IE

If you feel guided to support these videos, please click here: PAYPAL https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/twintuitive717?locale.x=en_US.

Amazing Motivation & real talk!
David Goggins: https://youtu.be/waXXq-ItRWE

Divine Masculine MAJOR THEMED MESSAGES:

Read MY LIPS. HEAR ME OUT. I STILL want you as much as I did when I first saw you, if not more. I’m staring at my walls, and I feel like nothing excites me like YOU. YOU are my match, and there is nothing worth my time like YOU.

She’s your Queen of Wands. She understands the fiery passion felt, along with the magnetized pull.

You’re mine. I don’t want anyone to come close except you.

She’s your Queen of Hearts. Tender Touch.

Enjoyed the Music? Check out tracks by BAD SNACKS

These readings are MEANT for general insights, and you have the power to create your own divine path and destiny by making informed choices for yourself.

Start the day with love, Spend the day with love, fill the day with love, end the day with love….- SV

#twintuitive717

Soulmate or twinflame how to tell,
What are twinflames, divine masculine reading, top twinflame signs, twinflame tarot reading, twin flames in separation, divine masculine reading, twinflame sexual reading, twinflame current energies, twinflame update, reasons for twinflame running, what are runner and chaser

doeshereallywanttobefriendstwinflamereadingdivinemasculinereading

Post a Comment

0 Comments