Converting A 4 Door Hard Top Into 2 Door Convertible PART 2 - A Little Off The TOP

Converting A 4 Door Hard Top Into 2 Door Convertible  PART 2 - A Little Off The TOP

Well it's time to chop this top! The convertible doors have been attached and extra bracing welded inside the car. I'm hoping the car won't just fold in half the second the roof is cut off. But more importantly, I'm hoping this convertible conversion actually looks like a convertible! There's a big difference between a car with no roof and a convertible, if you know what I mean...

All in all, this conversion is working out pretty well and hasn't cost me much more than some grinding discs and welding wire.

Leave me a few comments down below, love to read em.

Also buy a shirt so I can buy more hood scoops:
https://www.teespring.com/stores/dd-speed-shop

Send us your Junk:
DD Speed Shop
Po box 42041
1881 Portage ave
Ferry Road RPO
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3J 3X7

Send me an email with some suggestions or ideas
dan@ddspeedshop.caLeave me a few comments down below, love to read em.

dd speed shop2 door conversiontrifive 4 door to 2 door conversion

Post a Comment

0 Comments