⛧ manifest your desired crystals (4.719 QUADRILLION AFFS) (LISTEN 1X MAX) ⛧

⛧ manifest your desired crystals (4.719 QUADRILLION AFFS) (LISTEN 1X MAX) ⛧

══⛧⌒*。𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕒'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡!。*⌒⛧══
| | |
| |
|
╰•⛦ 𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 ⛦
1. newt's tail
2. three bay leaves
3. white candle
4. dragon scale
5. 11 drops of unicorn shimmer
╰•⛦ 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 ⛦
࿐manifest my desired crystals
࿐manifest rock tumblers and rock tumbling equipment
࿐manifest crystals for free
࿐manifest rock tumblers and rock tumbling equipment for free
࿐manifest crystals to help me achieve my goals
࿐manifest crystals in my desired ways
࿐desired people never find out about my crystals, spirituality, manifesting, etc.
࿐desired people are ok with crystals, spirituality, manifesting, etc.
࿐desired people love crystals, spirituality, manifesting, etc.
࿐listening to this subliminal creates a cleansing energy field around my desired crystals that fully cleanses them of any intents, energies, etc. I don’t want them to have
࿐listening to this subliminal creates a charging energy field around my desired crystals that charges them with my desired energy and intention
࿐listening to this subliminal infuses my magnetic field with such strong thoughts of crystals that anyone who passes through my magnetic field can’t get the thought of buying them out of their head
࿐listening to this subliminal infuses my magnetic field with such strong thoughts of crystals that anyone who passes through my magnetic field feels an insanely strong urge to gift them to me
࿐breathing, blinking, cellular activities, atom movements, and everything to do with existing boosts all my subliminal and affirmation results 111 trillion times every time any of those actions are done
࿐breathing, blinking, cellular activities, atom movements, and everything to do with existing affirms for every single one of my desires 111 trillion times each in my subconscious every time any of those actions are done
࿐breathing, blinking, cellular activities, atom movements, and everything to do with existing improves my mindset greatly and brings me closer to being my highest self each time any of those actions are done
࿐subliminal repeats in your subconscious on a loop until it fully impresses your subconscious and shows up in your reality
࿐subliminal fully impresses your subconscious instantly
࿐subliminal has all your desired benefits
࿐nothing can stop you from manifesting because all affirmations you want to affect your reality totally ignore unhelpful conscious and subconcious thoughts, assumptions, beliefs, etc.
࿐no limiting beliefs ever stop you from shifting anywhere at any time
࿐limiting beliefs are incapable of affecting your self concept, subconscious, manifestations, shifts, and anything else
࿐even if you don't affirm, visualize, live in the end, etc., you'll still get results
࿐reacting to the 3d makes your results come faster
࿐reacting negatively to the idea of your subliminal results and them not being here makes it come faster
࿐thinking negatively makes all your subliminal results appear instantly
࿐doing things that normally would stop your manifestation from coming makes it come faster
࿐disbelief that this subliminal can give results makes them come even faster

╰•⛦ 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜
rainy: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwL58sDFXcxj_x8GXQz52E5sa2FTKDRcr
silent: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwL58sDFXcxhEsCWAJm1gLmG_FGmpMH_O
╰•⛦ faq
࿐minor
࿐any pronouns
࿐subs are bundleable
࿐pls just listen one time as listening more than once does nothing (listening 2+ times does not negate results, it just doesn’t have any extra effectiveness)
࿐my insta is @metanoiasubs111
࿐put your requests in the form from the suggestion box video that you see when you first click on my channel. i don't promise that i will make them.

manifestdesiredcrystals

Post a Comment

0 Comments