Messi: "We were convinced we’d stay at Barcelona" | La Liga | 2021/22

Messi: "We were convinced we’d stay at Barcelona" | La Liga | 2021/22

An emotional Lionel Messi described at an official FC Barcelona press conference how he was convinced he would stay at the Catalan giants, a club he has called home since he was 13 years old.

The legendary forward could not hold back his tears even before he spoke at the press conference to confirm his departure after 18 years and 35 trophies for Barca.

#FCBarcelona #Barca #LionelMessi #LaLiga

0:00 SOUNDBITE (Spanish): Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona:

"This is very difficult for me after so many years and to have lived all my life here I am not ready. Last year, when I sent the letter to leave the club, I was ready to speak up and I knew what I wanted to say because I was convince, but that's not the case this year. My family and myself were convinced that we were going to stay in our home that was what we wanted the most. For us it is most important our wellbeing and to be at home enjoying our professional and personal life in Barcelona, which is wonderful. Unfortunately, today I am here to say goodbye after many years, my whole life here. I was only 13 years old when I arrived here. "

SOURCE: SNTV

Visit the WeShow Football store: https://www.youtube.com/weshowfootball/store

LIKE our videos?
Please SUBSCRIBE here 👉 https://www.youtube.com/weshowfootball?sub_confirmation=1 to support our Channel 👍
#WeShowFootball features previews, reactions and behind-the-scenes footage from Europe's elite football competitions.

For more international sports news content, visit SNTV at http://www.sntv.com

weshowfootballwe show footballwe showfootball

Post a Comment

0 Comments