My detailed and thorough exploration of my addictions to an array of drugs part 2

My detailed and thorough exploration of my addictions to an array of drugs part 2

I thoroughly dive into the patter and progression of my drug abuse and addictions. I navigate starting around 15 or 16 years old. Though I also talk about exposure to painkillers from doctors as young as 12 or 13. I dive into the years 15-23 showing how I made my way up the hypothetical ladder of addictions. Using personal stories and touches i provide own exciting stories and insights plus opinions. I cover my addictions to alcohol, marijuana, painkillers, benzos, adderall/ritalin, meth, pressed xanax and oxy, heroin, morphine, fentanyl, cocaine, crack, muscle relaxants, study drugs, and many more. I plan on making a video of the over 40 narcotics or substance i used and abused with a brief explanation of each, since I was around the age of 14.

detailedthoroughexploration

Post a Comment

0 Comments