NEW: Christopher Dunn, Giza Power & the Images from the Great Pyramid Queen's Chamber Northern Shaft

NEW: Christopher Dunn, Giza Power & the Images from the Great Pyramid Queen's Chamber Northern Shaft

Since releasing my video more than two weeks ago, which, for the first time, showed photographs from inside the Queen's Chamber Northern Shaft inside the Great Pyramid, the response from viewers and also a number of researchers has been fantastic.

I am currently collating dozens of opinions, interpretations and ideas concerning the images and I am also having them professionally enhanced.

Since releasing the video, researcher and author of The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt, Christopher Dunn, has put together this presentation on his initial thoughts and interpretation of the images I presented.

The Giza Power Plant, available here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Giza-Power-Plant-Technologies-Ancient/dp/1879181509 is a groundbreaking study, offering the most popular and scientifically plausible alternative view regarding the function of the Great Pyramid. Chris is currently writing his follow-up to this 1998 book and so the 51 new images from Pyramid Rover of the Queen's Chamber Northern Shaft was a timely release.

In this video, I don't give my personal opinion and I will wait to read Dunn's new book, but I keep an open mind, and I'm more than happy to lend my platform to this true pioneer of alternative history.

The video is written, created and made by Christopher Dunn and is published on this channel with his consent for educational purposes only. Please subscribe to Ancient Architects, Like the video and please leave comments below.

#AncientArchitects #GizaPowerPlant #GreatPyramid

christopher dunngreat pyramidpyramids of egypt

Post a Comment

0 Comments