Should You Ever Speak at Events for Free?

Should You Ever Speak at Events for Free?

Every so often a debate will spark up on one of my social media timelines regarding speaking at events for free.  It usually stems from events organisers requesting that speakers speak at their events without being paid. I've received messages from organisations who have found my profile online and want me to speak but upon asking about fees and logistics I've been told that the event in and of itself is exposure for my brand which is counter-intuitive since I must already be quite "exposed" if the organiser has found me.  Now don't get me wrong there are valid opportunities and times when you might decide that you want to speak at an event without being paid. I actually believe that it is perfectly reasonable to speak at an event for free but this comes down to a few factor. Watch my video to find out more.

Visit www.ronkelawal.com

ShouldSpeakEvents

Post a Comment

0 Comments