The amount of trust that jay has for jungwon 😌

The amount of trust that jay has for jungwon 😌

welcome to the palace of TXT and enhypen💙🖤💛

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

*FOR OTHER YOUTUBERS*
just in case as for those who are gonna use this audio give me credits and I'll not copyright you and ya don't upload the exact video on your channel ya it's fine if you get inspired but the main thing is that you have to give the credit to me ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

(˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)


Editor use : filmorago canva


Well if you are eager to know who is my bais : I am ot5 and ot7 of both the group


language:English






🍨ヾ❀ノ゙❀~ 🍧 💛

✧・゚:*♡*:・。.*:・🖤


ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~ 💙moannies💙

🖤engeneies💛

Tags:
#moas #TXT #yeonjun #beomgyu #hueningkai #soobin # taehyun #ENHYPEN #jungwon #jay #sunghoon #sunoo #heeseung #ni-ki #jake


I own nothing except my editing all the credit and rights goes to the respective owners.

💙 you moa and 🖤💛 you engene

Thank you all ♡♡

amounttrustjungwon

Post a Comment

0 Comments