Touch Of Gods Hand, Gospel Music Videos from The Brandenberger Family featuring Bluegrass harmonies

Touch Of Gods Hand, Gospel Music Videos from The Brandenberger Family featuring Bluegrass harmonies

Gospel Music Videos from The Brandenberger Family featuring Bluegrass harmonies in the style made popular by Ricky Skaggs, Ralph Stanley, Doyle Lawson and the Carter Family. Thanks for watching these Gospel videos and enjoy the music!

The Touch Of Gods Hand
1.
When my burdens are heavy and it seems theres no way
I kneel by my bedside and the Lords Prayer I pray
God lifts me right up and He makes me to stand
Because when I'm troubled I wait for the touch of Gods hand
2.
I once had a vision as I knelt to pray
I saw Jesus coming and the world pass away
And then I was troubled but He makes me to stand
Because when I'm troubled I wait for the touch of Gods hand
3.
Thank God for a mother who taught me to pray
So I can be ready on the great judgement day
When problems arise that I don't understand
I kneel down and wait, yes I'll wait
I'll wait for the touch of Gods hand

gospel music videosGospel SongsHymn

Post a Comment

0 Comments