Writing a resume that gets noticed - it's not about you!

Writing a resume that gets noticed - it's not about you!

If you're applying for a co-op job, or just looking for resume tips, check this out. One of the most common questions I get asked about resumes is "what's wrong with mine?" Often, the answer is that the resume is all about the applicant and not about what the applicant can do for the company.

In this video I'll take you through a mindset change to help you write a resume that gets noticed. You'll learn that your skills and experience aren't going to help you unless you can show the hiring manager how they can help the company. The one thing you'll walk away from video thinking is: it's not about me, it's about how I can add value to the company hiring me.

resume writingresumesresume tips

Post a Comment

0 Comments