“Geometric Eye” the easier way - Spiraling Flower Design - Illusion

“Geometric Eye” the easier way - Spiraling Flower Design - Illusion

You use a compass and straight edge for this design. It’s not that difficult.

I saw this on DearingDraws by Dearing Wang and really loved it. I realized you can do a version that has slightly less spirals and which is much easier to draw. There are less constructions and much less to erase.

To me it looks like the spiraling of a sunflower and before you shade it, it tends to look like it’s moving. So you can draw it with our without the shading. But I loved his idea.

Here is a link to Dearing’s Design - https://youtu.be/hkCakDslpXM

I was going to outline with a sharpie and fill it in like Dearing did the last four seconds is a screenshot of what he did), but I actually liked the design with a thick outline, rather than shaded in. Enjoy this simple construction and the fun longer task of shading or coloring!

“GeometricEye”easier

Post a Comment

0 Comments