I FELL OUT OF THE EMPLOYEE BUS / My Flight Attendant Life

I FELL OUT OF THE EMPLOYEE BUS / My Flight Attendant Life

Hey everyone! This video is a full on roller-coaster. I flew into my work trip after having an amazing weekend with awesome friends. We went to Scottsdale, AZ so I just show a little glimpse of what we all did together. Then I proceeded to take you through my work life, and all the wild things that took place. I seriously cannot believe I fell again, and I know I need to be more careful. Luckily I will be okay. Do not forget to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. Thank you for watching! Follow me on Instagram: Jessiegirl1990The cute globe + compass necklace is linked below: https://www.amazon.com/Zealmer-Compass-Navigation-Necklace-Graduation/dp/B07TYLHPSK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=going+places+globe+necklace&qid=1630879302&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyWUVIUlJLVzQyQ0I0JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTYyMzUyMTBDU1VXM1g0SFhGVyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTI2MDIzMjBXVDNJSTI3UVZWNyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Flight attendant lifestyleday in the life of a flight attendanttravel for work

Post a Comment

0 Comments