I have tears of money, parents force me to cry

I have tears of money, parents force me to cry

Check out our channels in your favorite language
Spanish https://bit.ly/3ljA5lO
German https://bit.ly/2QnDRfw
French https://bit.ly/2QqWbV6

Our second channel
Story Time Animated 2 https://bit.ly/34E34uR

“Mommy look! A dolphin!”

“Aww wow darling! Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yes mommy!”

It was a perfect day and I was having a blast! I watched the dolphins splash in the ocean and I felt extremely happy. I was only a kid – I think I was six years old. But I remember that day like it was yesterday. My mom, dad and older brother had decided to go sailing that morning. We lived near the sea and it’s something we did at least once a month.

I ran up and down because it was the first time I’d actually seen dolphins!

“Stop doing that on the boat! It’s not safe!”

Before I continue my story please consider liking my video and subscribing to the channel! Don’t forget to hit that notification bell too!

“Addison stop!” my dad shouted again but it was too late. I tripped and fell overboard. I could hear my parents screaming on the boat but something very strange happened. I opened my eyes and I could see clearly. It was magical down there! Fish, coral, shiny stones and all sorts of creatures. Then, I felt something grab my hand and drag me deeper and deeper into the ocean.

When it let go, I looked around. There were three huge octopuses staring at me.

Now this is going to sound weird but I assure you it’s one hundred percent true.

“Hi.” one of them said.

“You can talk?!” I answered, surprised that I could speak too. And I could breathe!

“Yes. Anyway, nice to meet you. My name is Frederick. What were you all doing on that big fish up there?”

“Uhh, it’s not a fish. It’s a boat. And how did you end up with such a ...human name?”

“My dad named me that. Well I’m going to bite your head now.” he said.

And then the thing bit me on my head! I didn’t even know that octopuses could bite! But then again, I was six. I didn’t know much.

“OUCH! What did you do that for?”

“You’ll see!”

Then I felt someone else grabbing me and pulling me to the shore. What was this? Was I dreaming?

“Addison. Addison!” I heard my dad scream. I opened my eyes and he was dripping wet.

“Oh thank goodness you’re okay! You were down there for a really long time! When I finally found you, you were just staring at some seaweed! Why?”

“I wasn’t staring at seaweed! There were three octopuses and one of them was talking to me. Then, one of them bit me on my head!”

“Yes okay clearly you’re not okay. We’ll go home and take you to the hospital tomorrow.”


Suddenly I remembered the pain and I started crying. But my tears didn’t feel like they usually did. They were cold and heavy.

Then I heard it.

“Clink, clink, clink!” I looked around and saw little gold coins.

“You’re crying money Addison!” my mom screamed.

“But how is this possible? This isn’t normal! What’s going on?” my dad said.

My brother was jumping up and down – it was total chaos.

I pinched myself many times hoping to wake up from this weird dream but there was no hope. This was all real!

My mom got her handbag and started filling it with the coins. I continued crying because I was really confused about what was happening to me.

tearsmoney,parents

Post a Comment

0 Comments