All things Holy, Hole-y and Wholly with Conrad

All things Holy, Hole-y and Wholly with Conrad

Welcome to episode 37 of the Let’s be friends podcast. Join one of my favorite comedians and fellow podcast host Conrad Gaurdipee and me in a candid conversation about all things holy, hole-y, and wholly.

Conrad is the author of Lucid Sacred Dreams, host of podcast Conrad, comedian, and reincarnated shamanic magician. He is currently relocating to Hawaii where he plans to use his podcast and voice to help stand in the flame of truth for not only Hawaiians but all humans alike.

During our conversation, we discuss God, Trump, Jesus, psychedelics, Idol worship, discernment, finding your passion, Operation Mockingbird, MKUltra, Joseph of Arimathea, demons, absolute authority, dimension jumping, Annunaki, sacred geometry, teepees, Star Trek, Transhumanism, Nuerolink, vibrational healing and weaponization and so much more.


*For the second half of the conversation tune it to Conrad’s podcast, Conrad.


Find me on Instagram: @herecomestroublexo @letsbefriends_podcast
Find me on YouTube: Kara Mosher

Find my guest on Instagram: @conradg315 @powerofnow888
Find my guest’s podcast: https://conrad.buzzsprout.com/
Find my guest’s book Lucid Sacred Dreams: https://linktr.ee/conradguardipee.

#podcast#conradgaurdipee#lucidsacreddreams

Post a Comment

0 Comments