PISCES ♓️ THEY NEED TO TELL YOU..

PISCES ♓️ THEY NEED TO TELL YOU..

Pisces placements.

Do you want to learn how to read Tarot?


I am opening up 28 spots for a 8 month long class.

The class starts November 1st 2021, but spots are open now.

The class is $107.

You will learn how to read Tarot, and you will have a support group along the way.


The class/ group will be held on Whatsapp, so you can message me directly whenever you need to.


You will learn how to read Tarot through videos/ livestreams. I will also provide you with a PDF, and daily written notes.


If you have any questions feel free to message me at:

antonia@28tarot.com

Secure your spot and sign up for the class through PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/28tarot

🀍🀍🀍





Livestreams through Instagram once a week Starting November 1st
- [ ] request private account: 28tarotclass
- [ ] ask class about day/ time (run a poll link Youtube)
- [ ] livestreams to cover what we learned throughout the week

Ask me anything 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- [ ] only related to tarot
- [ ] you can ask about your own spreads- I will help you interpret the cards (but this is not a place where I do personal readings)

Daily messages from me through WhatsApp
- [ ] provide you with private group link
- [ ] I message you everyday multiple times a day with information you take notes on

#pisces #tarot #love

PiscesPisces tarotPisces today

Post a Comment

0 Comments