TENT IN 10 Min | CAMPING NEXT TO STREAM | CHEAPEST ACCOMM0DATION IN JAPAN | TELUGU VlOGS

TENT IN 10 Min | CAMPING NEXT TO STREAM | CHEAPEST ACCOMM0DATION IN JAPAN | TELUGU VlOGS

We camped at http://www.komacamp.jp/menu.html
for three people for one tent only 2200 yen approximately 1500 Rupees. This is place is some by the komagane town so it is very cheap but it has many types of accomodations . it is next to a beautiful river / streem. we can take our car at camping site . I have been camping in mountains for past 20 years . these equipment I bought 20 years ago still working wonderfully. if the tent is less weight and strong it is more expensive, more weight less expensive. because we have to carry it uphill when we camp on mountain top. My tent is simple, light weight working for 20 years .
I have camped on mountain tops where outside temperature is -5 degrees. extreme wind conditions on mountain edges where you feel you will fly off into the valley along with the tent while you are inside. I used to take pocket gas stove cook eat and then walk to next mountain from one mountain top to another mountain top. All most always clouds are below me in the valleys . it's a great feeling. this time camping is too simple, bit dull for me . still a good experience.

camping in Japantentcamping in mountains

Post a Comment

0 Comments