THE HARD ROAD TO RECONCILIATION ~ HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU CHANNELED LOVE TAROT READING

THE HARD ROAD TO RECONCILIATION ~ HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU CHANNELED LOVE TAROT READING

***Note that you can always send a message attached to a paypal donation since the comments are off. Thank you so much!

Donations are always appreciated :
https://www.paypal.me/thebirthofvenustarot


This is a timeless channeled detailed message about your person. How are they currently feeling about you?

I want to bring more of these messages, so they can reach whoever needs them.
I believe that if you felt called to click on this video, this message was meant to find you.
My goal is always to expand your relationship with tarot and be more aware of what's in front of you. Remember YOU have the power & freewill. Tarot is a tool of reflection before being here to predict the future.

To anyone who needed this video , know that I see you and love you .

If you enjoy this tarot reading, please consider subscribing to my channel! Let's grow the birth of Venus family together one subscriber at a time!


My name is Kim and I'm an intuitive tarot reader from Montreal, Canada.
I use tarot to help you reflect, my goal is not to predict. If it happens, good.
But please remember to seek professional help if needed.
It's a pleasure for me to bring these messages to you. Take what resonates and leave what doesn't.
Remember tarot should be FUN. Keep an open mind and don't forget that YOU are in control of your life.



*** TAROT DECKS USED IN THIS VIDEO :

The Hermetic tarot deck:
https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Godfrey-Dawson/dp/091386692X

The Moon Baby Tarot:
https://etsy.me/3nPCiap



Handmade wood card holder by Juan Ferrer
Find them on instagram @spoon_and_board




#tarot #intuitive #zodiac #astrology #aries #taurus #gemini #virgo #sagittarius #libra #leo #scorpio #pisces #aquarius #cancer #capricorn #twinflame #twinflames #twinflamesjourney #soulmate #tarotreader #learntarot #learntarotcards #august #september #today #tarottoday #reader #learntarot #taurustarot #taurustwinflame #ariestarot #scorpiotarot #aquariustarot #september #september2021 #septembertarotreading #october2021 #octobertarot #october #november #novembertarot

TarotTwins flameslove tarot

Post a Comment

0 Comments