Bitcoin Price Analysis! Exact targets to long and short! Key BTC support & resistance levels & TA

Bitcoin Price Analysis! Exact targets to long and short! Key BTC support & resistance levels & TA

I show price targets where to long and short bitcoin so you know exactly where to long and short, buy and sell. There is a key resistance we need to get above before we can expect more upside, if we get above and hold support expect bitcoin price to start pumping.. If we stay below and btc price has a drop I show you the the next point to long bitcoin. If we do pump I show the exact price you want to short before the next drop. These charts are for swing trading bitcoin if price has a pump you know when to short, if price starts dropping you know where to long. My technical price analysis is based on what I see in the charts. I think the 2021 bull run is coming to an end and we are about to enter a bear market as the charts show me bearish price action ahead. The US Dollar has been pushing up which is bearish for the stock market and bitcoin.. Smart money knows a crash is coming so they are hedging against markets by jumping into the US Dollar.

Website to access these live charts: https://opticalartcrypto.com

Bitcoin price dropping! Exact targets where to long & short! BTC Targets & Stock Market Crash 2021: https://youtu.be/1hCLEadreCk

This is not financial advice! these are only my views and opinions of where I think the market may be headed. Crypto Currency is a very risky asset, always do your own research before ever considering investing or making a trade.

#Bitcoin #BTC #cryptocurrency

bitcoinbtcbitcoin dropping

Post a Comment

0 Comments