Disregard

Disregard

Disregard

Use headphone for best experience 🎧

Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/parkirantidur/disregard

lyrics:

(im not a killer, but love make kill her, wish i coulda fill up, don't go to the dealer, if you couldn't feel up, yeah)
(yea, yeah)

you shoulda tell me what the fuck you been want from me
cause everytime im around you always hide it from me
something you worry to fall
but you always lied
acting like there is tommorow
but you never knows
how all the things been go
from side to side
it got me high and low
im might go suicidal
that is not my final
i don't got no rival
the only thing that i fight was a ego inside my head
is there any reason for you to fight for me?
saying sorry to much that shit are just too late
im might be goin insane
but im not gonna blame
for this kind of a thing
nothing is feel the same

you got me wakin up all night
but don't worry when im goin outta sight
give you something that you never did in life
listen to me and all of it will be fine

the blind could see
the death could live
everybody talking same shit till the end off the week
im not killer
but love make me kill her
don't go to the dealer
wish you coulda fill up


Please subscribe and leave a like that would be mean the world to me :) 🌎

@dkfoxzone44 2021

juice wlrdmelodicrap

Post a Comment

0 Comments