EASILY GET 4 FREE 92 HARVEST MASTERS! | DO THIS FIRST IN HARVEST PROMO MADDEN 22 ULTIMATE TEAM!

EASILY GET 4 FREE 92 HARVEST MASTERS! | DO THIS FIRST IN HARVEST PROMO MADDEN 22 ULTIMATE TEAM!

In todays video I showcase something you guys want do first in the harvest promo within Madden 22 ultimate team. Doing these tips will allow you to easily earn up to 4 free 92 overall harvest players for your Madden 22 team. The steps to get these cards are super simple and involve either playing solos or house rules. There is also a cool harvest exchange set which allows you to exchange harvest vouchers for free cards. I hope you enjoy this Madden 22 ultimate team video.

Best harvest cards to pick: https://youtu.be/tpbFTM0c7eY

For the 100% CHEAPEST coins check out MMO EXP! Use code "Swift" for 5% off!
MMO EXP: https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-22/Coins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay connected!
📸 https://www.instagram.com/benporte
🔹 https://twitter.com/SwiftYouTube_
👾 https://www.tiktok.com/@swiftyoutube_
🔴 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8Hki9AjNfbtR4WMuKBOeA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Youtube gear!
LED Lights: https://amzn.to/3DvlPPc
Monitor: https://amzn.to/2YW0W0K
Microphone: https://amzn.to/3p1WbgW
Camera: https://amzn.to/3jQGiF9
Lighting: https://amzn.to/3jPTNEW
Camera Capture Card: https://amzn.to/3aDyyTz
Game Capture Card: https://amzn.to/3hQVLmy

Budget Camera Suggestion: https://amzn.to/30YypEW
Budget Microphone Suggestion: https://amzn.to/30Wwwsc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Swift! Your number one channel for everything Madden 22 Ultimate Team! On this channel I mainly post tips showing you the best way to construct your MUT 22 team. I also release awesome gameplays highlighting some of the best players in Madden 22 Ultimate Team. Hope you enjoy!

Business inquiries: benporte2000@gmail.com

#Madden22 #Madden22UltimateTeam #MUT22

maddenmadden 22madden 22 ultimate team

Post a Comment

0 Comments