Kapil's Depression Story 😅

Kapil's Depression Story 😅

In this #short, Kapil Sharma tells about his depression and its controversy with PM Narendra Modi. I hope you like the storytelling of Kapil Sharma.

#shorts #kapilsharma #modi #imnotdoneyet #netflix #shorts #kapilsharma #funny #imnotdoneyet #netflix #comedy #thekapilsharmashow #reels #scrollwitharyan #narendramodi

Source: Kapil Sharma: I'm Not Done Yet 💖

I will keep uploading such short videos related to Fun, Motivation, Entrepreneurship, and life ❤️❤️

This content doesn’t belong to me, it is edited and shared only for awareness, and if the content OWNER (visual/audio) of this content has any issues, we request you to directly message me, thus we sort out the outcome.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

shortsentertainmentscroll with aryan

Post a Comment

0 Comments