Why the sigma males avoids everyone | The lone wolf mentality

Why the sigma males avoids everyone | The lone wolf mentality

Why the sigma personality avoids everyone | The lone wolf mentality
Click here to join us: https://bit.ly/3gW8yWk
Why would a sigma male or female avoid people. It depends completely on the individual. Yes, some sigmas avoid people. Likely in part, due to the way they perceive the world. Also likely more so impacted by their predispositions towards socializing and similar -- not their intelligence. There are of course conditions that could also cause anti-social behaviours, leading the sigmas to avoid people. Some highly intelligent sigmas do not avoid people. Likely in part, because they have realized every single perspective has some value to add to their life. Also likely more so impacted by their predispositions. Your question is too open. "Other people" can mean so many different people. Would a highly intelligent sigma person be more likely to avoid people not adding value to their lives? I would say yes. Because I think a trait of intelligence is being able to see who fits in your life and who's not contributing anything worthwhile to your life. In the other hand, some sigmas do not avoid people, because the know they have the ability to see the intelligence in everyone else, in many cases as well. Sometimes, sigmas tend to be their own worst critics. Why would they subject themselves to other people's crap when they get enough of it in their own heads? The point is that anything that makes you different can make you antisocial. That’s something that is true for everyone. I have known social intelligence and non-social intelligence. I really don’t know which group is larger. The deep thinkers, the lone wolves, the non conformists, the so called sigmas tend to avoid others because, Being more intelligent than others puts you at a social disadvantage, unless you can build trust, which requires wisdom. So if you are intelligent then you must work much harder to build bonds with less intelligent people. However, a good teacher can take this difficulty away - just saying. If two average people talk to each other, then, empathizing is easy for them. They just speak. If a highly intelligent person speaks with a regular person then empathy is much harder. Now you might think sigmas should have a natural aptitude for empathy but really that depends. When intelligence differs greatly between two parties then empathy becomes more difficult for both. In simper terms, sigmas frequently do avoid the people they think that doesn’t match their intellect. Though, that happens only when the sigmas haven’t learned the necessary social skills to do otherwise. Some sigma people frequently don’t have these skills, for various reasons that were heavily implied by me earlier. Yet they might have these skills. Maybe a hyper-intelligent sigma became anti-social from being around stupid people during childhood, then maintained their isolation into adulthood even when around other hyper-intelligent sigma people simply out of habit. Or maybe that person changed. Or maybe they were around highly intelligent sigmas the whole time, and became super-social. Or maybe they had empathetic parents that taught them how to be social, even with people who are very different from themselves, and then went on to be a great leader of many peoples. Another reason the sigmas tend to avoid people is because, people of higher intelligence are generally surrounded by idiots on a global scale. Another is because they hate small talk, and the overly loud noises of clubs, and other places. When I think about it in my case, there is only so much sensory stimuli I can truly handle myself at a time. I can tune loud noises for about an hour or two before it becomes too much then my temper starts to kick in. I try not to show my temper because whenever it rears it’s ugly head most of the time as in past occurrences people would avoid me. I don’t say to myself I am sigma person, because in reality the fact is if I am it speaks for itself. That’s what people tell me, I am introverted, I love my lone time, and yet, i avoid cultivating relationships with people.


TAG:

sigma malesigma manmen sigma

Post a Comment

0 Comments