Pixel gun 3D: event mode strong point and hot spot (neutron pulsator weapon review)

Pixel gun 3D: event mode strong point and hot spot (neutron pulsator weapon review)

Hay guys so I combined the strong point and hot spot clip plus a neutron pulsator review cause those videos were suppose to be posted early and I didn’t record the other video where it had an event mode cause I was
Busy making longer videos like the my Roblox account got hacked video and my funniest moments video part 2 those videos took longer to edit also on Sunday August 8 2021 I will be going to Colorado Denver so I will be making a video about that also in there I’ll do a real life challenge in there so guys I will be making 2 or 3 videos but also I won’t be able to block my face when I make those videos so we’ll I guess my face reveal with be revealed soon (:(

Pixeleventstrong

Post a Comment

0 Comments