Creating My secret garden lap blankie Bohemian style made from gifted vintage yarn Part 2

Creating My secret garden lap blankie Bohemian style made from gifted vintage yarn Part 2

Our friend gifted me some of your different colors and I decided that I would crochet something I’ve never crocheted before which is a lap garden Blankey. What I’m going to do is to make it the size not too big just enough to cover my lawyer and I’m going to put all kinds of designs and crochet into the pattern or attached to the actual Blankey that I crochet. I’ll be start with panels and each panel will be a different color and I will put the panels together. I will try to create or will create whatever, I imagine so my flower garden I’m going to have a Picketfence I’m going to have butterflies blue birds caterpillars daisies roses I think maybe a little morning dew and the tree cherry blossoms, clovers with flowers of course you can. I’ll be using several different size hooks for assorted items, by the actual project that I make like that make a butterfly and I can use several different hook sizes and varied yarns textures, adornments on crochet caterpillars butteries, sky is the limit. Go wild. I chose over the lap size just for me in my hoveround, chair, or traveling. The flowers I can touch. I love touching yarns.

Gifted yarn secret crochet gardenGarden blanketCrocheting ideas

Post a Comment

0 Comments