Late Game Lag Reduction - A Stellaris Meme

Late Game Lag Reduction - A Stellaris Meme

In this (short) video essay I explore the final, hidden crisis in Stellaris. Late game lag. This is caused by high pop counts, among other things. There are two ways to deal with this crisis, either upgrade your CPU which will help (to a point) or begin a long and bloody campaign of 'population management'. Stellaris is a fun game, suitable for all ages...

I do love Stellaris, and Paradox games, contrary to what you may think from watching this video. Check out my other videos for confirmation.

This video is not to be taken seriously. I want to stress it is very much for fun and a meme video. I hope you enjoy it for the humor present, and please, don't take it seriously!

A Stellaris Meme Series: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5nBclq6WdvftHehXF0AQFqIc_ZXQRwWM

If you enjoyed this video please leave a like & SUBSCRIBE!

If you would like to support this channel please head over to check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MontuPlays

And please comment with any feedback, any ideas or if you disagree!

Stellarisstellaris gameplaystellaris lem

Post a Comment

0 Comments