Quick & Relatively Unknown Solo Watermark Farm - 500-550GS

Quick & Relatively Unknown Solo Watermark Farm - 500-550GS

Hi New World,

I wanted to make a video on a watermark farm that I used to go from 500-550 Gear Score. I noticed that most videos on Youtube suggested farming Fay The Protector at Spryla Tower. While this is an okay option, I feel that Adjorjan is a much quicker and less well known option for 500-550 gear score.

This could prove to be useful when the void gauntlet is released (I believe it is being released in tonight's patch 11/17/21).

If you do not know what the High Watermark System is or how it works here is a developer post explaining it in detail: https://forums.newworld.com/t/dev-blog-high-watermark-system/471125

This area is better than Fay The Protector because he has a shorter respawn time that does not involve leaving the area. He is simple to kill and if you do get into trouble you can jump from the ledge and reset him as well as the ranger that could potentially agro on you.

This is likely not quicker than 100% efficient supply stockpile runs or elite runs, but it is a relaxing and fun alternative for a solo player. (the other two can be solo'd but have a much higher risk of dying)

Before making this video I watched a lot of videos on Watermark farming locations and was only able to find one other person that had a video on this location I used. I watched some of his other New World videos and they were all really interesting so instead of just mentioning him in the video I wanted to leave a link to his channel as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLordOfNerds

Finally, I am interested in doing some kind of loot from video whether it be 5,000 Orichalcum Nodes, some kind of boss, or chest runs... So if you have any suggestions for what you would like to see and have data on then please let me know.

Thanks,

QuickRelativelyUnknown

Post a Comment

0 Comments