WHAT WE REALLY NEED In The Little Mermaid 2023 - A Disney Live Action Remake Prediction and Analysis

WHAT WE REALLY NEED In The Little Mermaid 2023 - A Disney Live Action Remake Prediction and Analysis

Man, The Little Mermaid 2023 trailer sure got a lot of media buzz didn't it? X) More than any other Disney remake I've seen in quite a while. We got to see Halle Bailey in full Ariel cosplay and a look at the film's.....interesting visual style. I'm personally kinda burnt out on Disney live action remakes as a whole, but considering how near and dear The Little Mermaid is to my heart, I'm secretly crossing my fingers that this can be one of the better ones. So here is what I hope to be a fair and balanced checklist of the things that I believe would make The Little Mermaid 2023 a decent remake, mostly centering around story, characters, music and tone. Ariel needs to be understood properly, Prince Eric could use a little more character, Under the Sea needs to be spectacular, characters like Sebastian and Ursula need to stay themselves cause they're already perfect and the visuals really need a glow up! Literally, glow it up so it looks brighter! This remake is gonna become Part of Your World whether you like it or not, so I guess all we can do is hope for the best. :) Hopefully my critiques "hold water" here, and if they do, please do like and comment. ^w^ It really helps!

0:00 Intro and Little Mermaid 2023 history
4:06 Things They Need to KEEP
15:44 Things They Could CHANGE
18:27 Things They Should AVOID
22:23 Conclusion

#thelittlemermaid #littlemermaid #disney #disneyprincess #cartoon #movie #theory #ariel #predictions

the little mermaidlittle mermaidthe little mermaid trailer

Post a Comment

0 Comments